August 24, 2009

I have Returned from the Mountain with Vids

So my mom and aunt both mailed me at the end of my vacation, saying, "Are you dead? You haven't been updating that blog thing. We like Jib though, it's easy to understand."

To the people that have a vested interest in whether or not my heart beats, I must remind you that I have a frequently updated twitter account.

Now then, here's a few vids related to the Ken Tanaka-led Youtube gathering in Tokyo the other week (my official one is yet to come though). In defense of my face, I was super sick at the time (I lost about 10 pounds). You would know that if you had been keeping up with my tweets about bowel movements. People want to read that.







I also make a tongue twisting appearance here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.