August 6, 2010

Lately I have been doing the Vlog Every Day in August thing. Youtuber TheHill88 inspired me to do it. I've respected her opinion ever since she listed me in The Hot Guys of YouTube video she made. That vid was taken down, but it totally happened.

Anyways, there is some minor Japan content in these, so I feel comfortable posting them on this, my was once a brooding artist blog turned Japan blog. Enjoy tales of interviews and orange drinks with orange cheese flavor. Leave questions like everyone else has been spontaneously doing. Wonder about the meaning of life. In Japan.

Orange cheese drink:


Job in Japan, let's getting:


Bad Japanese, Let's Saying:

Japanese Study Links

Sign/Ad J | J Slang | J News w/Pics | J Vids
Karaoke | J Commercials | Let's Yoji!

7 comments:

  1. Clay, your orange cheese drink must taste like a orange creme sicle. They are delicious. I think you look great! I'll enjoy these vlogs. Aunt Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clay, your orange cheese drink must taste like a orange creamsicle and they are delicious. I'm going to enjoy seeing a daily vlog. I have a friend who is from Japan and they are trying to teach their little boy to say Thank You. He keeps saying 'avacado'. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I totally did that. That makes my recent comments even worse. Ah well, it's the internet. I'll do what I want. :)
    But really, it's nice to tune back in and see what you're up to.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I totally did that. That makes my recent comments even worse. Ah well, it's the internet. I'll do what I want. :)
    But really, it's nice to tune back in and see what you're up to.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man, I left a comment but I don't see it... if you do end up seeing it, well then hello again, if you don't end up seeing it, well, now you'll never know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I see it's blogger approval. I can't see anything in this tiny little window. Dammit, man. Whatever. I hate you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.