September 25, 2006

I still got game... right?

At some point I turned 26 last week. There was little fanfair, but a nice message on the answering machine. The next day my girlfriend turned 24. I wanted to give fanfair, but was blocked by the after-work-party. We finally got together on the weekend and spent some time together over Indian food.
I would threaten to get angry at anyone who forgot about my birthday, but turning 26 makes you realize life is too short.
I'm off to water-aerobics at the senior center now...

8 comments:

  1. hey, don't knock the water aerobics. I hear it's fantastic exercise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, missy? What's that? I got all this durn hair in my ears, you see...

    Actually, I'd kinda like to do it. This past summer I realized how much I like swimming when I went to beaches. Funny how you can live over a quarter century and still learn things about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does this mean that your computer is fixed? Ya know, swimming is in your blood, all 3 of your siblings were on swim teams, and they were very good, just alergic to the water! Water aerobics is fun but the best part is the free time afterwards when you can free swim!
    And about that birthday you think everybody forgot, they all blame me but they all have said to tell you happy birthday since, slow brain problems I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the puter is definitely not fixed yet :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shush you. You are not old. If 26 is old, I am quickly approaching ancient...30 is just around the corner.



    Happy Late B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hug* I said Happy Birthday when I finally got you on GTalk a few ago, but here it is again. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.