September 10, 2009

Contest: Free Language Lessons

EDIT: The contest seems to have been won --big shock to me, I never thought somebody would be able to answer that question-- but you can still win it at other sites, as collected by Panda Head Man.

Panda head man has given me the power to offer one free subscription to Edufire, something that normally costs 29 bucks a month. Edufire is a place to learn languages via a skype-like interface. Sweet, right? So we are going to have a contest to give it away.

To be eligible, you must:
1) Have a blog
2) Promise to blog about your experience with Edufire.

To win, you must answer the following question correctly:
Do you want it?

Leave your answer in the comments of this post.

14 comments:

  1. I haven't updated my blog lately, but I would surely blog about Edufire as well as promote it on Twitter and Facebook if I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a close one, buy you win the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, no need to promote or kiss edufire's butt. Just give an honest assessment of your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't promote them if I didn't like them. And I will certainly post about my experience, good or bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue, I need your contact info, as in email. You have a week to get it to me, or someone else gets a shot. Oh, and consider opening your bigger profile, so I can see a link to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. urpwnd, there are several contests still going on for an eduFire SuperPass. I'm hosting one, and outside of mine and Clay's there are still 6 more that I am aware of. You've still got a shot. (Plus, it sounds like Clay's gonna give someone else a shot if BlueFiberOptics doesn't deliver inside of one week's time.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. I really not only want it but would appreciate it very much.

    David
    hghplus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will write about edufire on my twitter and blog after I have a trial. I really want this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate the visits, but this contest has been won and is closed. Please visit the link to the other contests. It's at the top of this post.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.