October 14, 2010

The First of Many Daily Photos That Will Fail to Be Daily

Believe it or not, I haven't given up blogging. The pure exhastion that comes with teaching preschool (not English, but all subjects) has been keeping me down. But I have resolved to try and blog one picture each day at least. Because I have thousands. I'll just work my way up chronologically. Our first entry comes from a town in Nagasaki that borders my old haunt in south Saga-ken. I can't recall the town's name at the moment, but it had weird bus stands. Near the coast, they were all shaped like giant fruit, and in the mountains they had odd murals like the above one.  I can't explain what is happening. Do you know? In any case, this was kinda close to the random amusement park in the mountains with a herb theme and be-statued fountains that nobody but me ever visited. That's Japan for ya.


Japanese Study Links

Sign/Ad J | J Slang | J News w/Pics | J Vids
Karaoke | J Commercials | Let's Yoji! | Kanji

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, he's getting a good rest and receiving wisdom at the same time? Got me, but I like it. Looking forward to seeing a picture a day :o) Aunt Nan

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.