August 15, 2004

conversations

The following is a snippet of a conversation about my eerie ability to sneak up on people without being noticed. I always scare the crap out of people, thought I don't employ this supernatural power on purpose.

me:"I think I must be part ghost."
Brit:"maybe part vampire?"
me:"yeah, let's go with that, it sounds more romantic."
--

This conversation was sparked after I spent some time in a coffee shop. Just guess what the agenda there was.


Jeremy:"you're not supposed to talk about sex, politics, or religion at the dinner table."
me:"Yeah, and everyone does it. It's annoying in the extreme."
Jeremy:"So I wonder what Jesus talked about at dinner."
me:"The weather."

blessed are the low pressure fronts, for they bring the balmy climate
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.