September 17, 2007

Remember the kanji tester

Back then (old post has a link to the test you can take too) I was in the 540 to 560 range. Now I am 790 to 830. Well, that means I only learned about 300 kanji since February. This is less than I expected, and I gotta step it up if I am gonna get to 2kyu level by December. On the plus side, I finally bested past Deas and Alex, so with the help of future Alex (he has a time machine), I could go into the past and gloat, but I am sure they are still ahead of me in the present.

3 comments:

  1. 810-850. A lot of that is a direct result of reading Salaryman Kintaro.

    Still, it's only an improvement of about 100 kanji for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm losing kanji....crraaaaap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, 1400-1500 and the feeling that kanji are slipping through my fingers like grains of sand is still palpable.

    Horrifying.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.