July 21, 2006

Technophilic

I think I may be becoming a technophile. And by that I don't mean simply thinking gadgets are cool. I mean I am finding certain items dead sexy. My old iPod used to do it for me; these days I stroke the white enamel of my DS Lite. And the cell phone I got yesterday... I keep marveling at how thin it is. I'm afraid I'm going to break it if I press too hard, but it feels so good. But I'm not alone, I think. I whipped it out the other day (my DS), and girl said "Oh, that's very sexy. I gotta get my hands on one."
Check out the ad; that's from my phone company. They know. Don't think they don't know.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked my poem. I'm pretty fond of that one myself. I actually got the idea for it from someone in my poetry class who wrote about Sleeping Beauty hating ever waking up because now she has to do the dishes and wait on the prince, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cell. Soon, they will rule the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white one is hot. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a technological person. :( I love my slow computer and my iPod mini. Yes, iPod mini... the one they don't make anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the razer its the top style in U.S. right seems like but this one kicks that butt. wow. this is bitt shocking. i like the looks alot. i wich i could hold it in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice device Clay, what's the pixel count on the camera? I'm assuming it was around ni man?
    I hope your taking care of Yanagise sensei for me :)Say hi for me if you see her pal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yanagise sensei and I get along great; she answers all my Japanese questions, and I answer her English questions as best I can. Plus she is super funny!
    The pixel count on my old camera-phone seemed to be around 1600px. This new one seems to have better quality at first glance, but I have yet to download to my computer and check.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *love* technology. love it. The smaller the better.

    I think my computer is super sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It should be written on your phone dude, mine has it around the lens. Most have 2-3 megapixels but if yours is new it may be higher.
    I'm glad you get on with yanagise sensei, yes she is funny!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.