August 9, 2006

Japanese stomach

Hey look, and orphan popped out of that growth in my back. The pic was ripped from the blog of a couple that has been working at the orphanage for a while. Feel free to read it.
--
I had my first pizza in over a year thanks to a Thai pizzahut. But now I understand what Japanese people are always complaining about when they say American food is too oily. I've gained a Japanese stomach, for better or worse, and it doesn't like pizza anymore. This may be worthy of being distraught over.
--
Someone asked: My birthday is on September 21st. I recommend the "buy me books cheaply" post if you feel like giving something to my unworthy self.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, glad to see something cute growing from you're neck. The growth that sheltered it's early stages was quite bothersome indeed! :P Glad to see you are well. I miss you. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clay, I can't help myself, I have to comment, she's a beautiful little girl and your picture is wonderful. You look like you are having so much fun.
    Take care and keep posting,
    Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always welcome, auntie! I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we should start a support group ;)
    As long as I can still eat spicy things, I think I'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girlfriend thinks you're better looking than me. She says she can tell you're my brother though, so I guess I have some of your handsomeness.


    Hmmm. Has been a year. You ever gonna visit? or am I gonna have to come to Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, my girlfriend says I am more handsome than your girlfriend. It's about a fair trade I suppose ;p

    Well, at the rate things are going, I'm probably gonna use my vacation to go to the orphanage again, so you'll have visit I guess. You should volunteer with me, but it's very expensive.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.