October 2, 2006

♪It's saag it's saag... it's taste make your head a'splode!

(I thought of spicing up the post with a picture, but google image search only yeilded things that looked like poo and corpulent women)
So I took my isolation from good Indian food into my own hands and made saag, which is an indian dish not unlike curry, and accompanying naan bread to scarf it down with. I'm not all that experienced dealing with peppers though, so it turned out really hot. I mean mind-numbingly hot. I took a bite, and my next door neighbor spontaniously combusted hot.
I loves me some hot, but in my old age, I find that heart burn is becoming an issue. Anyways, tonight, I am going to try to make pumpkin saag. I'll see you in the burn ward; I'll be the guy with gauze being packed into his butt.

Edit: Japanese pumpkin saag is very good, and sweet.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the informative post about saag haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud. Literally. Especially at the "gauze" part. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't wear cassocks (robes) any more. However, we found several in an upstairs closet, and I wore one for fun on Sunday. They are very cool :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, non-sequitor comments. How Bob loves them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the gauze bit is particularly choice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.