February 5, 2007

The algorithm takes over the world slowly but surely

When I wrote that last post about the algorithm march, I didn't think anybody would dig it as much as I do. But your comments were suprisingly exuberant*. And, now I present you with 967 (!) prisoners (?!) doing the march.

I would be remise if I didn't mention a similar algorithm is out there.
Also, can I turn anyone on to Paranoia Agent? Never bothered with the English dub, but the original is great fun.

*:I just realized what good translation for genki exuberant is.

7 comments:

  1. Is it sad or scary that prisons in the Philippines rehearse Elementary school activities? I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Only in the Philippines with 967 prisoners would this truly be possible. I mean this makes me so proud that the Philippines are doing something with their prison system! (^_^) Woot!
    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me wonder if there was a sentence bargain if they agreed to do this or if they are just that bored…
    -elizabeth
    (sorry for the twice posting)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, Beth, it makes me look more popular ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray Filipinos! Cebu is actually near where my dad is from (but I'm pretty sure none of our relatives are in the prison).

    As for Paranoia Agent, I enjoy it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that's weird. I've just spread the link.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.