April 5, 2006

Fukuoka Fully Loaded

Hardrock Cafe. Birthday time (Tan and Reese).
My favorite picture out of the set. This was our "look sexy, guys!" shot. Zooming recommended.

Group shot, with someone cropped (it was a mercy cropping; they blinked).


I don't know.


On the train. If anyone has a picture of me doing "blue steel" please send it along.


Tan wanted to dance with me. He made me the girl, so I shot him with sith lightning. This marks the first male dancing since the spontaneous tangos with Ben of yesteryear.
--
btw you can hear like an entire Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert on NPR today!

3 comments:

  1. Sith lightening... that's harsh.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. subway party!

    i've been meaning to bother you, clay. did you get your certificate for teaching english abroad at UW? and how much japanese language experience did you have before you went? and what is your favorite smoothie supplement?

    hearts
    levi

    ReplyDelete
  3. subway?

    The only requirement to join the JET programme is a bachelors degree in anything at all. I had two semesters of Japanese, but that was completely unecissary (probably helped my case though).
    My favorite smoothie suplement is placebonium, for the fake sense of well-being it makes me think I might have.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.