June 3, 2008

Sento-kun waits

As Deas reported, Sento-kun has been replaced by something much cuter.


But Sento-kun waits. (I drew this)(click to zoom to full creepy glory). Sento is patient and happy, and he can wait a long time.
You may enjoy my vid of the Nara deer, while we're touching on that place. Also a Deas link, cometathinkofit.

Speaking of creepy-cute hulks check out kitty-curling (a small preview doesn't do this one justice). At the suggestion of an IM friend it was made. The wii fit boxing actually does seem to have made me stronger; I've gained a couple kilos of muscle and can lift my dumbells cats with much more ease.

7 comments:

  1. cue Rocky theme tune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this Sento is so creepy and I love it! Did you really draw this? It kinda reminds me of old manga like "Ge Ge Ge No Kitaro" or something from Yoshiharu Tsuge who was the great Angra(Underground) Manga-ka. Sento really grew on me and your pic with cats is creepy-cute too. I think people should appreciate creepy-cuteness more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, yeah, I drew it in photoshop, where the scenery around him is a lot easier to generate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Sento-kun ROCKS. Ha ha. I love how even his woodland friends look ominous. Excellent work, man. And thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really nice! Photoshop makes everything easier!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.