January 7, 2008

Crotchety old man

I always thought I would get more chilled out with age, but I keep noticing people really push my buttons the longer I live. It's like I am slowly becoming more cognizant of the fact that everyone is freaking crazy. And that awareness drives me nuts.
--
No classes today. Just facetime at the office. Have I mentioned Japan is crazy too? Oh well, always a chance to study... I just hope my cold is of the same strain as the other sick people here so I don't catch something new.

4 comments:

  1. You seem to get sick pretty often! Maybe it's because you work with children? Make sure you wash your hands. Religiously. Like the world will end if you don't.

    I think, in regards to Japan, you're just finding yourself more and more jaded. You need some social recuperation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard when you're the only foreigner in town...

    I went a pretty long time without getting sick; I think my infections come from out of school sources as I was my hands more often here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I am not quite to the point of yelling at kids to get off my lawn, but I'm close...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, you do get sick a lot! Maybe I should send you a box of hand sanitizer...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.