January 25, 2008

Thinking in spheres

Super Mario Galaxy is fun, if somewhat too easy. But anyways, it has me thinking in spherical shapes. I don't think I can describe it. But it is a bit dizzying to even type now. It's like I am thinking the words on a round surface as I try to contemplate what to say. Maybe a new form of synthaesthesia, because I can like, feel the words like a bird would feel where north is.
My cold/unnecessary medication may be contributing...

This also reminds me in a way of times when I have sat up all night forgoing sleep in favor of reading a novel. Then the next morning thinking in the third person omniscient about my actions.

3 comments:

  1. You must have played that game for a while...
    That kinda stuff only happens to me when I play stuff for ages. Like once I played Lord of the rings in slow mode. Then when I went to get up I did everything really slow... O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of the mind, I've been having some disturbing dreams lately, possibly a result of a mild fever from this sinus cold I seemed to have developed.

    I don't want to describe them to anyone because they are horrible, and the odd thing is I've never seen anything like the images with my own eyes, ever. The mind is frightening, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I kinda spent a while wondering how to kill bowser on that perfect sphere.

    @alex: Dude I've had some weird ones too. Most of them seem to be centered around my ex.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.