January 8, 2008

Karl Pilkington

I hope everyone has had a chance to watch the EXTRAS Christmas special. For that matter, I hope they have had a chance to watch the show period. Brilliant stuff from the team the brought us the original British The Office.
Anyways, found out that they also put out podcasts and started in radio long before the shows. The podcast is officially the most downloaded on Earth in fact. So last night I discovered it and listened and laughed myself silly.
Also, me and the "star" of the show seem to have a little bit of similar quirkiness when speaking. From the wiki on it: "Karl's idiolect... [includes] correct English that has been misspoken (eg. 'squoze')."

4 comments:

  1. he's got a head like a fucking orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may or may not be proud of me. :P I finally tore apart enough layouts to understand the code and make my own layout for a blog here. Whoo! I had a fun time tearing yours apart, btw. ^-~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the extras Christmas special. Twas awesome. I know it's a comedy but I nearly cried at the bit where he was in the house talking to her about the penguin or fish or whatever it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an extras christmas special!?!?! I didn't know this. you have shined a ray of light into my otherwise dreary life. Thank you for that.. despite the fact that knowledge is hassle.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.