January 11, 2008

Dear neighbor, stop trying to raise my cats, please

Okay, I know you are lonely and retired, old man. But you have been feeding my cats something that makes them sick for a while. Like they were puking and diareaing around before I left for Tokyo, and they are still doing it. And the main x factor is your doting self, cause I haven't changed brands of food.
And the other day, when I whistled for the cats and they came running from your yard as usual, I got curious. So I went and looked and saw that you have made a house for them in your yard. That is creepy. Don't do that.

So I guess I will say something like that tomorrow.

--
A while back I tried to start a language-exchange blog with my now-ex-girlfriend. It didn't work, because she doesn't care about anything having to do with me (a wonder we broke up, huh). Anyhoo, that system was primitive anyways. Lang-8, however, is beautiful. Line by line corrections, internationalization up the wazzo, and tons of Japanese people willing to grammatically show me what's what. And who knows, maybe even a place to find a new girlfriend *wags eyebrows*. No? Okay. Anyways, if you sign up let me know and we can be friends, but please don't correct my posts unless you are native level.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, your kitties are still sick? That's too bad. Good luck talking to your neighbor. I agree that the kitty house he's made for them is more than a little creepy. But lonely old people can go a little strange...
    Hopefully you can get him to stop feeding them at least.
    Again, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad creepy neighbor!

    I can totally relate, I had a similar experience with a cat I had when I was a teenager. The most frustrating aspect tends to be no matter how much you talk to them, they keep doing it. I wish you the best of luck and hope your kitties are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since you posted the creepy old man trying to feed your cats who knows what, how are they? I have loved every step of the way on the Claytonian bridge to my bliss. My cat JavaBean is lying next to me in severe discomfort due to the fact he has a gaping wound, probably from some old creepy neighbor. He and my dog Sabacca are the loves of my life. Oh and sorry about your heart being squozen again... much love and peace to you and your kitties. Taking mine soon to dewound. That's a new word isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.