February 9, 2010

Curry Cup Noodle Rocks and I Have the Aliens to Prove It

I love curry cup noodles. They help me get through the excruciatingly cold winters here. But after seeing these commercials, I am craving a little cheese with my curry.

What is happening: An alien has come from planet cheese to shoot his cheese into this woman's cup. Mmmm.



Oh, it's Ms. Mozzarella alien! She's come to deposit her creamy white sauce in there too.



If you like zombie walks, why not try a cheese walk?

Japanese Study Links

Sign/Ad J | J Slang | J News w/Pics | J Vids
Karaoke | J Commercials | Let's Yoji!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...seems a little sexual for cup noodle. I guess this just proves that cup noodle is just as good as sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexual Cheese is a horrible band though.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.