February 11, 2010

Full Body Dude Shaving the Way of the Future?

Saw this display at a drugstore the other day:





It says:

A new practice for men

From here on out,
it's gonna be full body shaving.



Here's another one:





Take it off! Shaggy shaggy body
The herbivorous men of our age
abhor body hair

Note I felt the need to translate Japanese English into real English.
Also, the sign mentions the herbivorous man (草食男子) phenomenon as if it were a real and good thing.
--
I'm curious as to whether this post will appear on Google Buzz. If you want to follow me there, just visit my google profile at http://www.google.com/profiles/claytonian and add me!

This has been a mobile post; click the pics to visit their album

1 comment:

  1. Why would anyone want to do that. It'd be such a hassle. And I like my hair, it makes me feel manly =D

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.