May 2, 2006

しまった (dang and blast)


It's like the last entry was a prophecy...
Well, I was late today. I am really worried that these nice employers of mine are going to finally snap one day and say, "That's it, you're outta here!" I realized the solution to my late rising is simple, yet I've neglected doing it for who-knows-what reason. So today, after making sure the head teacher has my phone number, and instructing him to call my house if I am ever late again, I went and bought a second alarm clock. It is in the far corner of my room. This will work. I will not be late. I will embrace the responsibilities of the real world.

With Japan as my witness, I shall never be late again!

4 comments:

  1. You can do it!! I've seen you make it to work early in the morning. YOU CAN DO IT. You could make that your mantra, "I can wake up on time"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really feel for people that have issues hearing alarms and stuff in the mornings....(now that i am not roomates with any of them !!!) it really is NOT your fault if you sleep soundly!
    i sleep with ear plugs in and still hear my alarm...light sleeper. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried this before.

    I've gotten really good at sleepily walking across the room, turning off the clock, and zombie-walking my way back to my bed to sleep for another couple hours.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.