May 21, 2006

For posterity and amusement

When the leaving class of 3rd years left one of my schools, they gave me cards. I have used them to decorate my walls. I'm surrounded by love. And some humorous English. Some highlights (names removed to protect innocent spelling mistakes):

In addition to the proclamation of love, the red string of fate with a heart, around the pinkies makes me really worried about this one.


Much less worried about this one. Because it's krean love.
This post expands at this point. Click here to continue.


Well, he got the arms right.


It's true. I did think for half a year.


Ah, I see you have drawn yourself in your new highschool uniform, but...Are you flipping me off?

Another flip off?







Hard to tell, but they are imitating my art style (used for a worksheet I made) here.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, kawaii. Except the flipping off... that's a little odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite is: I will be taller than you.

    Awww, you must be an awesome teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You look so cool that you don't need.. look at yourself in the mirror"

    Great sentence and great English! Bravo Sensei!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

    Is Bobby McFerrin one of your students? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got call of cthulhu, did you? About the death thing: El Cid died when he was fairly near victory, but they decided to sit him on his horse and act like he was still alive to provide morale for his troops who won because of this. Also, I would like to die by fighting Chuck Norris, winning, and having him then tell me such good advice that my head explodes.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.