March 22, 2007

Long day

I spent most of the day translating Engrish and Spanglish. And talking about oranges and mikans and other citruses. I now know how ignorant I have been about such things. And I know the orange economy of Brazil, Florida, and a small town in Spain; which varieties are good mutations; and why pollination can be bad. Oy.
----
Oh yeah, I forgot, Spaniards can be suprisingly bad at singing La Bamba.
----
Very funny "Spanish" that I can now understand due to the circumstances of the last vlog.

3 comments:

  1. I also learned something today - That English women in Kyoto hate Americans.

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you saw the post then? I deleted it cause I felt it was too negative, but Deas can relate the story to you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.